Personal data – any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data.
Data subject – an individual whose personal data is processed.
Child / minor – an individual under the age of 16.
We / Us (uppercase or lowercase) – Terry Madison Foundation for Virtue and Social Health / Global Social Health
- Processing is lawful, fair and transparent.
- Our processing activities are legitimate.
- We review your rights before processing personal data.
- We will provide you with information regarding on-demand processing.
- Processing activities are consistent with the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our utmost to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
- Right to Information – which means you need to know that your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – meaning you have the right to access data collected by / around you. This includes your right to request and receive a copy of the personal information you have collected.
- Right of rectification – meaning you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data, which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Delete/to be forgotten – which means that you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to object to processing – which means that in certain cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Data Transfer Right – You have the right to receive your personal data in a machine readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to File a Complaint – In the event that we deny your request under the Access Rights / Terms of Service, we will give you a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way the request is processed, please contact us.
- Right to assistance from a supervisory authority – which means that you are entitled to assistance from a supervisory authority and to other legal remedies, such as a claim for damages.
- Right of Withdrawal of Consent – You have the right to withdraw any consent to the processing of your personal data.
These are your email and name – information you have voluntarily provided us by subscribing to our newsletter. We keep the information you provide to us to send you up-to-date information related to our website.
Information automatically collected for you
This includes information that is collected through cookies or other session management tools. For example, your IP address and your browser preferences for the language of the information provided.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
We use your personal data in order to:
- communicate with you by sending you newsletters.
We use your personal information with your consent.
We reserve the right to collect and use anonymized data. We will only use data outside the scope of this Policy when it is anonymous. We may process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data were collected. To achieve this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purpose, context and nature of personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests either
- there will be adequate protection during processing.
We will keep you informed of any further processing and purposes that may occur.
We do not share your personal information with strangers. We share your information with:
We only work with processing partners who are able to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal information to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if you have given your consent or if there is another legal basis for doing so.
We do our best to keep your personal information secure. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we strive for everything we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also let you know if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of breaches.
We do not intend to knowingly collect information from children. We do not target our products to children / minors.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help the sites operate. Only we have access to the cookies created by our website. You can control cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent certain features from being used.
More information about cookies: cookies
Cookies we use:
|pll_language||This cookie is set by the Polylang plugin for WordPress websites. The cookie stores the language code on the last page viewed.||1 year||Функционална|
- Foundation “Terry Madison for Virtues and Social Health”
- Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
- Seat and registered office: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd
- Correspondence data: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd
- Phone: 02 915 3 518
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms govern the relationship between the Terry Madison Foundation for Virtue and Social Health (hereinafter referred to as Global Social Health on the one hand and the Users of Electronic (Internet) Websites and Services located at globalsocialhealth.org.
These conditions are binding on all users. By clicking on any object, link or button located on the pages of the site (except for the link to the Customizing Terms and Conditions), the User agrees, fully accepts and agrees to abide by these General Terms and Conditions.
The user understands and accepts the fact that the information services and the Site are provided “as they are.
In order to use the Site, the User must access the World Wide Web directly or through other devices that have access to Web-based content. In addition, the User must provide himself with all the facilities necessary to access the World Wide Web, equipment, including a computer, modem or other means of accessing the Internet. Global Social Health solely provides information to the Site and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that interfere with the use of the Site as a result of the user operating the computer equipment.
Unless otherwise stated, Global Social Health and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of all Global Social Health material. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
The materials on this Site may not be altered in any way, nor may they be copied, publicly distributed or distributed for any public or commercial purpose. Use of the materials published on this site is prohibited on other sites.
Global Social Health reserves the right to assign rights to the publication of materials and any part of the information on the Site to third parties, subject to a further contract, regulating the rights and obligations, in writing between Global Social Health and the person who publishes the information.
The references provided on the Global Social Health Site to third-party sites are published solely for the convenience of users. When using such a link, users do not use the service provided by the Site and after using the link, these Terms and Conditions lose their validity. Global Social Health does not control these sites and assumes no responsibility for any of them and / or their content. Global Social Health does not in any way require or recommend these sites to users or the information posted on them. Visiting and all the risks associated with it on such a site is entirely the responsibility of the user.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our site upon request.
These Terms may be updated at any time without notice to Users. The Website is not responsible if the User has not read the latest version of these Terms.
When using the services of the Site, the user agrees to comply with these terms and conditions, as well as all other conditions set by the legislation of the (Republic of Bulgaria) and the international legislation, even though they are not mentioned in these terms.
This was last modified on 03 April 2020.